IN "ŻELAZNA" MEDICAL CENTER WE PURSUE TO MAINTAIN THE HIGHEST STANDARDS OF RELATIONS.
IF YOU FIND IT NECESSARY TO EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE FOR OUR WORK, WE KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO:
- submit your opinions in written form to the Management Board to the Company’s mailing address or at email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org or leave them in Hospital Department / St. Sophia’s Outpatient Clinic). Your letters of appreciation or thank-you notes will be passed on to our employees and their superiors. Since we do believe that the right attitude towards patients is crucial for the overall operation of our Hospital, you can rest assured that your appreciation note will be a powerful argument when it comes to the evaluation of the employee’s performance.
- express your opinions on the Company’s social networking site: facebook.com/szpitalzelazna or google.com
- support charity and statutory activity carried out by the Fundation for St. Sophia’s Hospital: www.fundacjazelazna.pl
According to the ethical standards included in the Code of Conduct and the procedures established in "Żelazna" Medical Center:
- the employees are obliged to refuse acceptance of benefits, gifts or any other tokens of appreciation from their patients
- the only acceptable form of expressing gratitude may be a symbolic bunch of flowers
- patients should firmly react when put in a situation of corrupt nature
- Anti-Corruption Coordinator has been appointed
According to the Ministry of Health interpretation, bribery is not limited to money and can incude anything of value, e.g., a bottle of alcohol, food products, cosmetics or jewellery.
Under Polish law, patients are not permitted to offer healthcare professionals any gifts as tokens of gratitude regardless of the stage of their therapy.
Corruption offence is subject to liability.
You can report any corruption occurence to the Management Board of "Żelazna" Medical Center LLC or to the Hospital Anti-Corruption Coordinator:
- by mail to "Żelazna" Medical Center LLC postal address or by lodging it with the Hospital Secretariat
- by e-mail at: email@example.com
- personally during a meeting with the Management Board