Our ultrasound laboratory is equipped with the latest generation ultrasound diagnostic apparatus allowing full 3D and 4D imaging.We offer, among others:
- 4D fetal surface imaging, evaluation of the locomotor activity and behaviors of the fetus
- real time 4D biopsy
- color Doppler ultrasound examinations
- ultrasound examinations of the fetal heart
Patients with the Outpatient Clinic referrals are eligible for free of charge, NHF-funded gynecological and obstetrical ultrasound examinations.
Our offer of ultrasound diagnostics:
- gynecological (including ultrasound evaluation of endometrium)
- obstetrical (pregnancy with PAPPA test, multiple pregnancy)
- thyroid gland
- oncological (within the abdominal cavity and true pelvis)
- abdominal cavity
Ultrasound evaluation of the endometrium
The patients are requested to come to the procedure with a full bladder.
During the examination, the rectovaginal septum is evaluated as well. It requires transvaginal administration of 20ml of gel.