Family care midwife
Welcoming a new member of the family can turn your world upside down. If you find it difficult to adjust to the new reality or you simply need the “know-how” and some tips, you are welcome to benefit from our midwives’ expert advice.
Home visits by a family care midwife are a self-paid service.
- the Mum’s obstetric and emotional condition
- lactation – she will help resolve problems (if there are any)
- the baby’s sucking techniques – she will correct them if necessary
- the baby’s general condition, weight gain and the level of physiological jaundice (visual inspection)
AND ADVISE YOU ON:
- proper nursing care of the newborn baby, e.g., skin and cord care
- vitamin supplementation
- best ways to lay, hold and change the newborn’s diapers
- recognition of the baby’s needs
- principles of healthy eating
- postpartum exercise
- resumption of sexual activity after childbirth…etc.
Home visit appointments and additional information:
You are welcome to contact us Monday – Friday from 10am to 3pm at the phone number
tel.: 668 308 855 lub 22 25 59 818,
A home visit fee is 200 PLN / 2h + 80 PLN per each subsequent hour
Payment can be made in person at ŻMC cashier’s desk every day from 8am to 3pm or to the bank account number 27 1240 6247 1111 0000 4975 3815 (additional note “postpartum care visit” and the Patient’s full name are required)